- Cyprus Citizenship may be obtained through a secure residential property investment of 2 million euro, provided the investor maintains a residential property to the value of 500,000 Euro (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The Investment can be a single property or portfolio.
- When the investment includes any commercial or touristic units or land, then the total investment should be 2.5 million Euro, provided the investor maintains a residential property to the value of 500,000 Euro (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The main investment may be sold after a period of three (3) years, however, the investor must always maintain/purchase a property of a minimum value of 500,000 Euro (plus VAT).
- A clean criminal record is required.
DEPENDANTS AND PARENTS ARE ELIGIBLE
The main applicant may also add dependents to a citizenship application including his/her spouse can children, as well as parents and in-laws to benefit under the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Programme.
Children include those up to the age of 18 and from the ages of 18-27 if they are financially dependent on the main applicant. Additionally, an investors’ child with severe physical or mental disability that makes him or her unable to work is also considered as financially dependent.
Parents of the main applicant may be included in the same application provided an additional 500,000 Euro (plus VAT) investment is made in residential property in Cyprus.